Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What do YOU want for Christmas?

This is the first year that Trezden is getting excited about Christmas and telling me EVERYTHING he wants. He will be watching cartoons and a food commercial will come on and he will say "Mom I want that snack for Christmas" so, as you see he truly is telling me EVERYTHING he wants! well one day I was trying to get the computer turned on, and our computer is hooked to the t.v. anyway I was busy trying to figure things out, not even looking at what was on the t.v. when all of the sudden Trezden said " I want that for Christmas" so I looked over and to my surprise It was a commercial about lookalike dolls for the playgirls I think! any way I tried my hardest to change the Chanel. I found that moment both disturbing and funny!
so... I ask, what do YOU want for Christmas

No comments: