Tuesday, November 25, 2008

"Who's birthday is today?"

For my Birthday we went as a family to the aquarium in Denver. it was lots of fun! (here are some Pictures) I know it seems like all we do is Birthday parting around here Trezden keeps asking "who Birthday is today?" Tis' the season for our family! Josh was September 16th My Dad was September 24th Nate and I had our Anniversary on September 25th Trezden's Birthday was November
3rd My brother Pierce was November 14th Wrayla November 18 I was November 23, Spencer's will be December 21 and Nate is January 24th and our little girl will be born some time between the end of December and the first of January. throw Thanks Giving and Christmas in there and all we do is party! Lets just hope the money lasts! I swear my next child will be a summer or spring baby! Luckily today is no ones birthday at my house but if its yours... We hope its a great one! Happy Happy Birth day to you!

2 comments:

Cindi said...

I love the new look! Very, very nice! :D Happy, late birthday! So, now I know if we're ever bored... PARTY AT THE KOLLERS! Sounds like there's always something being celebrated there!

dntbaker said...

you look so cute prego! do you have names picked out? we are having such a hard time thinking of girl names.. but i think i like the name Rylee the most however we aren't sure if we like Rylee or Rylie..what do you think?
happy turkey day!